1. We believe that God is a Spirit, infinite, eternal and unchanging in His being, wisdom, power, holiness, justice, goodness and truth.
2. We believe there is one God, the God of the Holy Bible, the only true and living God.
3. We believe that the Bible is the unadulterated Word of God, unblemished, untainted and authorized by God.
4. We believe in the salvation of mankind and that the only way we are saved, according to the 1Word of God, is by grace through faith alone. It is the gift of God. (Ephesians 2:15)
5. We believe in repentance, justification, sanctification and the baptism of the Holy Ghost and fire. (Romans 5:1, John 17:17; 18:19, Matthew 3:11)
6. We believe in the gifts of the Spirit and that these gifts are in operation in the militant church.
(1 Corinthians 12:8-11)
7. We believe in water baptism by immersion and that baptism is a sign to the world that we have entered into a covenant relationship with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection. (Matthew 28:19)
8. We believe in the consecration of Bishops and the ordination of Elders and Pastors. We believe in the Ecclesiastical Offices of the Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry and for the edifying of the Body of Christ. (Ephesians 4:11)
9. We believe in worship, fellowship, friendship, leadership and discipleship and that all should be done to the glory of the Almighty God.
10. We believe in marriage, family and the sanctity of the family. (Genesis 2:18-25, 1 Corinthians 3:21)
11. We believe that Jesus shed His blood for the remission of sin. (Romans 3:25)
12. We believe in divine healing as in the atonement. (Isaiah 53:4-5, 1 Peter 2:24, James 5:14-15)
13. We believe that the tenth is the Lord's and each member is required to pay their tithes (tenth) and offerings. (Malachi 3:8, 1 Corinthians 9:5-15)
14. We believe we should live according to the teachings of the Word of God as recorded in the Bible. We believe that we should conduct ourselves as becoming Holy people of God and refrain from participating in anything that would dishonor God or bring a reproach upon the Church of God and that we should dress ourselves in modest appeal according to the Word of God. (1 Timothy 2:9)
15. We, moreover, under the unction and anointing of the Holy Ghost, do henceforth engage in the Sacraments and Ordinances enacted by Christ and practice Baptism (Matthew 28:19-20) and Communion (1 Corinthians 11:23-24).